9 Ltr Kiehberg Carbon Composite Cylinders 300BAR
Product Price : ₹38,900Select a Bank:
Kiehberg 9 Ltr 300BAR Carbon Fiber Wrapped Composite Cylinder with Smooth Opening Valve Knob and accurate Wika Gauge.
- These Cylinders come with one of the finest valve systems which allow you to operate the cylinder in a controlled manner.
- Very smooth to open/close thereby providing maximum control over filling.
- These come with very accurate and durable Wika gauges.
- These Cylinders are lighter when compared with Aluminium and weigh one-third to a corresponding steel scuba tank.
- Steel Tanks are not so easy to carry around.
- Carbon fiber tanks are more comfortable to transport and you would not be able to part with them if you have ever used one.
- Carbon fiber tanks can be filled to 4500 psi while most scuba tanks are only rated to 3000 psi.
- This higher pressure capability not only allows the carbon fiber tank to hold more usable air, but it also enables it to supply more fully-rated fills versus a regular scuba tank.
Type - CRPIII - 162 - 9. 0-30-T
Service Pressure - 300BAR
Test Pressure - 450BAR
Service Temperature - 40 to 60 Degree Celsius
Nom. Weight - 5.2 Kg
Nom. Capacity - 9.0 L
Thread - M18 x 1.5
Gas Content - Air
Re-Test Period - 3 Yr.
Design Life - 15 Yr.
REE - 165