Silicone Chamber Oil
Product Price : ₹2,350Select a Bank:
Used on Break Barrel / Nitro Piston and PCP guns
BREAK BARREL / NITRO PISTON
- A drop of every few hundred shots into the compression chamber
- Apply to seal @ Breech Block
- External metal parts should be cleaned with a cloth that has RMCOIL on it.
- Apply Crosman silicone chamber oil on the barrel o-ring every 3 months or 500 shots. Apply with a cotton swab.
- Apply a moly graphite EP grease to the sliding bolt mechanism every 3 months or 500 shots.
- Keep all petroleum-based lubricants away from the fill nipple - They MUST NOT be introduced into the high pressure reservoir
CAUTION: Use Crosman RMCOIL only and do not over-oil. To do so can cause possible damage to the gun and injury to the shooter and bystanders